* Great weakness, loss of appetite, lassitude. ----- Agar.
* Prostration after coition. ----- Agar., Calc., Chin., Con., Dig., Kali-c., Kali-p., Nat-c., Sel.
* Nervous depression. ----- Ced.
* The prepuce remains behind the glans; it is painful and swollen. ----- Calad.
* Weakness of body and eyes. ----- Kali-c.
* Vertigo after coition. ----- Bov., Sep.
AVERSION TO COITION
* Repugnance to coition. ----- Cann-s., Lyc.
* Women have no sexual desire at all. Frigid. ----- Onos.
* Great aversion to coition with impotence. ----- Graph.
* Aversion to coition. ----- Arn., Graph., Lyc.
* Irresistible desire for coition. ----- Canth., Phos., Stram.
* Increase of sexual desire with flaccidity of the penis. ----- Agar.
* Sexual desire increased. ----- Alum., Anac., Apis, Aur-mur., Camph., Cann-i., Eucal., Gnaph., Hipp., Ind., Lil-t., Lyss.
* Sexual desire increased in women. ----- Aster., Canth., Con., Fl-ac., Hyos., Lach., Murex, Nux-v., Orig., Phos., Plat., Puls., Ver.
* Increase of sexual desire, lascivious; exposes his person. ----- Hyos.
* Violent erections and increased sexual desire. ----- Mez.
* Sexual desire diminished in female. ----- Berb-v., Agn., Bar-c., Caust., Ferr., Graph., Helon., Lyc., Nat-m.
* Sexual passion increased in old women. ----- Mosch.
* Violent sexual desire. ----- Plb.
* Violent sexual excitement in women. ----- Ferula Glauca
* A very marked increase of sexual desire, with frequent erections, especially at night. ----- Staph.
* Nymphomania. ----- Canth., Hyos., Lach., Lilt-t., Murex, Orig., Phos., Plat., Salix-n., Stram.
* Falls asleep. ----- Lyc.
* Convulsions. ----- Bufo.
* Emission too late or absent. ----- Lyss.
* Coition painful (Female). ----- Apis, Arg-n., Lyc., Plat., Sep., Staph. Thuj.
* Too quick discharge of semen. ----- Sulph.
* Emission absent. ----- Bufo, Graph., Mill., Psor.
* Coition prevented due to extreme sensitiveness of vagina. ----- Plat., Thuj.
* Excessive enjoyment. ----- Fl-ac.
* Want of enjoyment. ----- Anac.
* Erection insufficient. ----- Sep.
* Erection weak. ----- Ther.
* Weakness or total absence of erection. ----- Lyc.
* Fainting during coition (Female). ----- Murex, Orig., Plat.
* Want of appetite. ----- Dig.
* Backache. ----- Puls., Staph.
* Deafness. ----- Petr.
* Eyes and face sunken and weak legs. ----- Staph.
* Headache. ----- Puls.
* Hysteria. ----- Con.
* Loss of memory. ----- Staph.
* Weakness. ----- Ars., Dig., Ust.
* Children handling genitals. ----- Malan., Med.
* Genitals atrophied. ----- Carb-an., Cer-s., Iod., Phos., Staph.
* Genitals cold and relaxed. ----- Agn., Dios., Gels.
* Male child pulls genitals. ----- Bell., Bufo, Canth., Hyos., Merc., Stram.
* The penis is small, flaccid, cold and relaxed. ----- Agn.
* Hands on genitals or pubes always. ----- Zinc.
* Exposing of genitals with indecent talk. ----- Stram.
* Grasping genitals. ----- Puls.
* Inclination to grasp genitals. ----- Bufo.
* Itching in the genitals. ----- Agar.
* Voluptuous itching in the scrotum. ----- Anac.
* Contraction of the penis; it becomes quite small. ----- Ign.
* Penis small, cold, relaxed. ----- Lyc.
* Dwindling of testes. ----- Caps.
* Atrophy of testicles. ----- Chim.
* Seminal emissions in sleep with absence of erections. ----- Nuph.
* Seminal emissions in sleep without knowledge. ----- Ind.
* Seminal emissions in sleep. ----- Agar., Aloe., Ferr., Nuph., Nux-v., Stram.
* Seminal emissions in sleep awake him. ----- Thuj.
* Seminal emissions in sleep, sometimes without erections or dreams. ----- Dios.
* Seminal emissions with vertigo. ----- Sars.
* Nightfall almost every night. ----- Arg-m., Nat-p., Phos., Sulph.
* Seminal emissions when in presence of a woman. ----- Nux-v., Ust.
* Desire for solitude for masturbation. ----- Bufo, Ust.
* Masturbation and its consequences. ----- Nux-v., Staph.
* Great sexual excitement driving him to masturbation. ----- Orig.
* Unnatural increase of sexual desire for masturbation. ----- Plat.
* Masturbation in children, due to pruritus vulv�. ----- Calad., Orig., Zinc.
* Irresistible tendency to masturbation. ----- Ust.
* Masturbation in boys. ----- Lach., Plat., Staph.
* Masturbation in girls. ----- Orig.
* Absence of erections. Impotence. ----- Caust., Con.
* Entire absence of erections and desire. ----- Nuph.
* Erections absent, when coition is attempted. ----- Arg-n.
* Erections absent, even after amorous caresses. ----- Calad.
* Erections absent, nothing can produce. ----- Agar.
* Penis relaxed during embrace. ----- Nux-v.
* Complete impotence. ----- Coloc.
* Impotence with mental depression, relaxed penis. ----- Agn., Calad., Con., Lyc., Nux-v., Sel., Sulph.
* During coition feeble erection. Impotence. ----- Sel.
* Impotence in elderly men. ----- Lyc.
* Incomplete coition, erection weak emission speedy. ----- Calc., Nat-c., Nux-v., Sulph.
* No erection even after caress. ----- Calad., Calc., Graph.
* No emission, no orgasm during an embrace. ----- Sel., Sep.
* Incomplete erection during coition. ----- Con., Graph., Lyc., Ph-ac., Phos., Sep., Sulph., Ther.
* Erection fails when coition is attempted. ----- Agn., Arg-n., Calad., Graph., Nux-v., Phos., Sel., Sulph.
* Pruritus vagin�, induce masturbation. ----- Calad., Nux-v., Orig., Plat., Zinc.
* Dryness in vagina. ----- Apis, Bell., Lyc., Nat-m.
* Emission of flatus from vagina. ----- Brom., Lac-c., Lyc., Nux-m., Sang.
* Itching in vagina. ----- Arund., Aur-mur., Calad, Canth., Con., Helon., Kreos., Merc., Sep., Sulph.
* Coition painful, followed by bleeding from vagina. ----- Arg-n., Arn., Ars., Hydr., Kreos., Nit-ac., Sep., Tarent-c.
* Burning and itching of nipples. ----- Agar., Arund., Ars., Carb-v., Castor., Con., Crot-t., Graph., Phos., Sep., Sulph.
* Pain in breasts. ----- Apis, Arg-n., Aster., Bell., Bry., Calc., Chim., Con., Lac-c., Onos., Phell., Phos., Phyt., Puls., Sang., Zinc.
* Pain in breasts relieved by supporting heavy mamm�. ----- Bry., Lac-c., Phyt.
* To increase breasts. ----- Sabal-s.
* Flat breasts (To make breasts well rounded). ----- Nux-m.
* Itching of breasts. ----- Castor., Como.
* Breast tumour in unmarried girl. ----- Chim.
* Milk in virgin breasts. ----- Asaf., Cycl., Merc., Puls., Tub., Urt-u.
* Wasting of mamm� and ovaries. ----- Iod.
* Breasts painful during menses. ----- Calc., Con., Sang.
* Men dislike women. ----- Con., Lyc.
* Men dislike women but like men for sex attraction. ----- Plat.
* Sadomy. ----- Caust., Plat.
* Habit of being naked while sleeping. ----- Merc., Puls., Sulph.
* Naked when wakes up. ----- Hyos., Phos.
* Burning desire in girls to marry. ----- Caust.
* Young person who does not like to marry. ----- Lach.
* Neglects wife and looks for girls and goes to cafes. ----- Caust.
* Homosexuality. ----- Med., Plat., Puls., Sep., Sulph.
* Leucorrh�a in little girls. ----- Calc., Caul., Cann-s., Merc., Merc-i-f., Puls., Senec., Sep.
* Leucorrh�a in children. ----- Cub., Merc-i-f., Mill.
* Leucorrh�a in infants. ----- Cann-s., Syph.
* Uterine Fibroid. ----- Calc., Calc-f., Gossyp., Lyc., Nux-v., Puls., Sep.
* Excessive desire for embrace. ----- Canth., Phos, Plat., Murex, Stram.
* Suppressed menses in young girls. ----- Alum., Calc-p., Cycl., Pod., Tub.
* Menses every two weeks, lasting a week, very profuse. ----- Calc., Nux-v., Trill.
* Bleeding, Uterine Fibroids. ----- Calc., Nit-ac., Thuj., Trill.
* To increase sexual desire in men. ----- Yohim.
* Anal coition with a woman. ----- Caust., Plat.
* Love with married man. ----- Nat-m.
* Adulterous. ----- Calc., Canth., Caust., Lach., Phos., Plat., Puls., Staph., Ver.
* Mannish habits of girls. ----- Carb-v., Nat-m., Petr., Plat.
* Mannish habits of women. ----- Fl-ac.
* Man lustful, searching for little girls (Obscene/Lewd). ----- Caust., Phos., Plat., Ver.
* Threatened miscarriage in 8th month. ----- Cann-i.
* Menses abnormal. ----- Puls.
* Tumours of ovaries. ----- Apis, Graph., Pod., Sec.
* Romantic young persons. ----- Ant-c., Ign.
* Women with uterine disorders. ----- Act-r., Caul., Helon., Mag-m.
Any information given above is not intended to be taken as a replacement for medical advice. Therefore, it is very important that the patients should avoid self-treatment and rather consult the most abled and qualified classical homeopath and take the treatment under his proper guidance and advice.
Copyright with Dr. Sayeed Ahmad 2004
|Home About Us Publication Articles Cases Consult Guest book News Links PG Study Discussion Newsletter Contact us|