The Homoeopathic Medical Association of India
“Swastha Bharat Samarth Bharat”
Holistic Health for All by 2020
Concept Presentation in
15th All India Homoeopathic Scientific Seminar, Rajkot – 2007
Organized by HMAI Gujarat State Branch, Hosted by HMAI Rajkot Unit
@ Rajkot on 21st, 22nd & 23rd of December 2007.
Bringing Homoeopathic Fraternity together from across India.
Kashmir to Kanya Kumari and Kutch to Kolkata
· Holistic Health for all with a vision to provide quality Homoeopathic Health Care to the people of India.
· To demonstrate the superior Role of Homoeopathy in National Health Care Program by The Government of India.
· To create a mass awareness campaign for Health with Homoeopathy on national as well as international platform.
· To demonstrate Authentic & Scientific aspect of Homoeopathy to the Society & Government.
· To promote and advance the Science of Homeopathy and its education in India.
· To interact with fellow Homoeopaths from across the country and to update with latest contemporary work.
Hemu Gadhvi Auditorium.
Tagore Road, Rajkot (Gujarat)- 360002.
Places of Interest in Rajkot - Gujarat
• Mahatma Gandhiji’s School.
• Mahatma Gandhiji’s Residence. Now a Heritage site.
• Watson Museum.
• Doll Museum - One of its kinds in India.
• Ramkrishna Ashram’s Temple - one of its kinds in Western India.
• SwamiNarayan Temple - on the scale of the one in Gandhinagar, New Delhi.
Places of Interest around Rajkot - Gujarat
• Gir Forest Sanctuary- 2.5 hrs drives. Home of the only Asiatic Lions found in this continent.
• Junagadh – 2 hrs. Drive, GIRNAR AN OLDEST MOUNTAIN RANGE, BAUDH CAVES, ASHOK SHILALEKH , A CITY OF NARSINH MEHTA WHO WROTE THE FAMOUS BHAJAN “VAISHNAVJAN” , SHIV , DATTATREYA AND Jain Temples atop a huge mountain range.
• Somnath – 4 hrs by road, 6 hrs. by Railway. FIRST OF THE TWELVE Jyotirlings – ON THE WEST SEA SHORE [Shiv Temple.]
• Dwarka – 5 hrs. by Road. THE KINGDOM OF LORD Shree Krishna. ONE OF THE MATHA OF SHANKARACHARYA
• PORBANDAR – 4 HOURS DRIVE MAHATMA GANDHI”S BIRTH PLACE
• Diu – 6 hrs. by Road. AN UNION TARETORY. A Portuguese town on the one of the cleanest beeches in India.
• Palitana – 4 hrs. by road Holy Jain Temples atop a huge mountain range
• JAMNAGAR – KNOWN AS CHHOTA KASHI A CITY OF JAM RANAJITSAHEB
• Tankara –1 HOUR DRIVE A BIRTH PLACE OF SWAMI DAYANAND SARASWATI
• KUTCHHA-BHUJ—3HOURS DRIVE A SECOND LARGEST DISTICT OF INDIA WITH IT”S OWN CULTURE AND HERITAGE. HAVING BEECHES, TEMPLES, PALACES, AND SIGHTS LIKE DHOLAVIRA [WHERE RUINS OF HARAPPAN CULTURE IS EXCAVETED]
Arrangement will be done for local site seeing with additional request with the help of IATA approved tour operators.
1. Homeopathy and Community Medicine
2. Auto immune diseases
3. Modus Operandi of Homoeopathic Cure
4. Hospitalized indoor Patient Management
5. Genetic Disorders and the benefits of Homeopathic management
6. Portrait of Homeopathic Medicines in Evolutionary Pattern
7. Nosodes – The complete drug picture
8. Critical Analysis of LM potency and its application in Clinical practice
9. Drug Proving
Scientific Papers on the above mentioned Subjects are invited to present in the seminar.
Last date for submission of papers will be 20th August 2007.
There will be two Announcements for the seminar. 1) July 2) October.
Souvenir will be published in both the media – Printing & Digital (Compact Disc).
Web site already launched to provide all the information about this Grand Event with online registration facility. www.hmaiseminar.info. We are also planning to have live Web Telecast of the seminar for our international Homoeopathic fraternity.
During Inauguration 5 Min. Multimedia presentation on Homoeopathy for the dignitaries will be presented. All the sessions will be recorded for Video. Multimedia screen in the Auditorium will show the advertisements during the brakes.
There will be Cultural Show (may be local traditional & National Musical Evening) on first two nights for the delegates.
A committee will be assisting in accommodation with Range of 4 Star hotel to dormitories. Arrangement of airport, station transfer will also be done on request.
Reception Committee Member Rs. 2000/- (INR)
Delegates before 15th October 07 Rs. 1200/- (INR)
Interns & Students before 15th October 07 Rs. 850/- (INR)
Accompanying person Rs. 1000/- (INR)
Foreign National before 15th October 07 75 $ (USD)
Foreign National after 15th October 07 100 $ (USD)
After 16th October 07 Rs. 300/- Extra, if Seats available. Registration will be done on first come first served basis.
Expected Participation 1400+ Homoeopaths Across the Country.
Dates: 21st December 2007, 22nd December 2007, 23rd December 2007
Organizing Chairman Organizing Secretary Convener - Sci. Comm. Finance Secretary
Dr. Kalpit Sanghvi, Dr. Neerav Shah Dr. Saunil Malvania Dr. Jayesh Vaidya
098242 24560 093741 02232 0281 2468902 098795 26363
C/O. Dr. Kalpit Sanghvi, Panchratna, Nr. Raiya Road Railway Crossing, Rajkot, Gujarat. 360007
Phone: 0281 2459181, E – Mail: email@example.com, URL: www.hmaiseminar.info
|Home About Us Publication Articles Cases Consult Guest book News Links PG Study Discussion Newsletter Contact us|